On the off chance that you purchased a used printer, you likely got an extraordinary deal, however, it is improbable that the printer accompanied an installation disc. In case you purchased another HP printer, you must have got an installation disc. But if you haven’t got one, you would still be able to install your HP printer right away. Get more information by going through hp printer customer support.
- You can get the software to install your HP printer, even without a disc.
- Examine the printer to locate your model number. Most HP printers put the model number on the front or back of the printer.
- Visit the HP Support site to download the appropriate drivers. Enter your model number and select your OS to download the right drivers.
- Connect the printer to the PC as indicated by the package directions.
- Open your PC’s Start menu and select “Control Panel,” at that point select “Printers” under ‘Hardware.’ Click on ‘Add a Printer.’ Use the prescribed port to install the printer.
- Select the brand (HP) of your printer and after that select the model number. Click ‘Next’ and enable the wizard to install your printer. Print a test page to ensure it works accurately.
While HP inkjet printers incorporate a driver and software installation disc, the organization additionally gives driver and software updates on the web. Most HP LaserJet printers, in any case, incorporate the drivers and software in the gadget and don’t need you to transfer the files from their website. When you, for the first time, connect a printer, Windows 7 consequently installs the fundamental default drivers. Contingent upon the printer model, nevertheless, you may lose certain printing and filtering capacities without likewise installing HP’s custom printer driver. To guarantee you’re ready to utilize the features incorporated in the gadget, install the HP drivers and software for your printer model.
Get Help Through HP Printer Technical Support Phone Number :+1-888-405-6069
How to install on an HP Inkjet Printer
- Connect the HP inkjet printer to the PC utilizing the USB link and afterward turn on the gadget. In case you need to enable remote printing, ensure the switch is turned on and afterward select the Wireless Configuration alternative in the printer’s control panel. Follow the prompts to enable Wi-Fi on the gadget.
- Navigate to HP’s Support and Drivers page.
- Click ‘Drivers and Software’ and after that enter the printer’s model name and number, for example, HP Photosmart 5510. The HP model number is regularly situated on the front of the printer. Click the ‘search’ button.
- Select your OS from the drop menu and click ‘Next’ to show a list of the most current drivers and software.
- Click the ‘Driver’ connection and after that select the name of the driver shown on the page, for example, HP Photosmart Basic Drivers. Click the ‘Download’ button to save the files to the Downloads organizer on your PC. After you save the driver, click the ‘Back’ button in your Web program to come back to the previous page.
- Click the ‘Software’ connection and afterward select the name of the product, for example, HP ePrint. Click the ‘Download’ button to save the file on your PC.
- Open the Downloads organizer and double click the driver’s record name. Click ‘Yes’ in the User Account Control dialog box. Select whether you are utilizing a wired or remote connection and afterward click ‘Next’ to install the drivers. At the point when the procedure finishes, click the ‘Finish’ button.
- Double-click the software’s file name so as to install the HP printing software. Click ‘Yes’ in the User Account Control window. Survey and consent to HP’s End User License Agreement and afterward click ‘Next’ to install the software. Click the ‘Finish’ button when the installation procedure is finished.
How to install on an HP LaserJet Printer
- Connect the HP LaserJet to the PC by utilizing the printer’s USB link and turn on the gadget.
- Select ‘HP Smart Install’ in the AutoPlay dialog box. Click ‘Yes’ in the User Account Control window to begin the installation procedure.
- Read the HP license agreement. Check the box beside the ‘I Accept the Software End User License Agreement’ choice and after that click the ‘Install’ button. And still if you’re not getting it clearly, you need to contact hp printer technical support department.
- Choose your favored printer Association, for example, remote or USB. In the event that you select the remote alternative, ensure the switch is turned on and follow the on-screen prompts to configure the gadget. Click the ‘Next’ button to install the drivers and the software.